Datahut is a big data startup that helps companies acquire data from the web. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our data mining team as junior engineers. You’ll be trained on the latest data mining technologies and will be working on some exciting projects.
We love ideas, we love people that go out and get them. We want people who think differently and want to take ownership of their ideas. Candidates with a Polytechnic / B. Tech / BCA / BSc / MCA from IT/CS background may apply. We don’t consider back papers as a negative, as long as you have the drive to excel at work.
- Your primary responsibility will be mining data from the web and deploying it in our data acquisition platform.
- Ensuring the data quality
- Communicate with the clients and make sure that their problems are solved.
- Must-have skills: Basic Programming Skills, Python (Preferred)
- Good to have skills: Coding, programming, knowledge in Data Science/Mining
- Ability to work independently, should prioritize tasks & take initiative.
- You should be a quick learner
- You should be a team player - We are building our team with a “No Jerks” hiring policy
- Committed & Comfortable to work in a start-up environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Work from home option
- Flexible Timings
- Truckloads of learning
- Monthly fun activities/games/celebrations (online/offline)
- All things good or great at any startup
You can follow the link to keep updated about the selection process Follow Datahut
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying